Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
VIDEO: Young Pharaohs down Angola in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying
In the first leg of the final round of the U-20 AFCON qualifiers, the Youth Pharaohs secured a 1-0 home win against Angola.
Zamalek striker Mostafa Mohamed scored a delightful goal in the 56th minute of the game, sending his shot from outside of the box looping over the helpless Angolan goalkeeper.
His goal proved enough for the Pharaohs, who will travel to Angola on July 23rd for the return leg. The winner of this round will qualify for the 2017 U-20 African Cup of Nations, held in Zambia from February 26, 2017, to March 12, 2017.
In the previous round, Egypt defeated Rwanda 3-2 on penalties after their ties finished 1-1 on aggregate.
The top four teams in the AFCON will qualify for the 2017 U-20 Korea Republic World Cup.