Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
VIDEO: Young Pharaohs down Angola in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying
In the first leg of the final round of the U-20 AFCON qualifiers, the Youth Pharaohs secured a 1-0 home win against Angola.
Zamalek striker Mostafa Mohamed scored a delightful goal in the 56th minute of the game, sending his shot from outside of the box looping over the helpless Angolan goalkeeper.
His goal proved enough for the Pharaohs, who will travel to Angola on July 23rd for the return leg. The winner of this round will qualify for the 2017 U-20 African Cup of Nations, held in Zambia from February 26, 2017, to March 12, 2017.
In the previous round, Egypt defeated Rwanda 3-2 on penalties after their ties finished 1-1 on aggregate.
The top four teams in the AFCON will qualify for the 2017 U-20 Korea Republic World Cup.