Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
VIDEO: Young Pharaohs down Angola in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying
In the first leg of the final round of the U-20 AFCON qualifiers, the Youth Pharaohs secured a 1-0 home win against Angola.
Zamalek striker Mostafa Mohamed scored a delightful goal in the 56th minute of the game, sending his shot from outside of the box looping over the helpless Angolan goalkeeper.
His goal proved enough for the Pharaohs, who will travel to Angola on July 23rd for the return leg. The winner of this round will qualify for the 2017 U-20 African Cup of Nations, held in Zambia from February 26, 2017, to March 12, 2017.
In the previous round, Egypt defeated Rwanda 3-2 on penalties after their ties finished 1-1 on aggregate.
The top four teams in the AFCON will qualify for the 2017 U-20 Korea Republic World Cup.