Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXCLUSIVE | John Utaka reveals date of arrival to Egypt
Former Nigeria international forward John Utaka has revealed when he’s set to arrive in Egypt ahead of joining Ismaily.
Utaka confirmed to KingFut a few weeks ago that he’s set to return to the club where he made his name, Ismaily, after leaving 16 years ago.
The 34-year-old arrives to Cairo on Thursday evening ahead of finalising his move to the Ismailia side.