After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
CAF impose hefty fine on Al Ahly
Al Ahly’s fans cost the club a 5,000 USD fine earlier this week for lighting flares in the stands during the same match.
The other violation was on CAF’s marketing rights as the match tickets printed had the logo of a competitor to one of CAF’s sponsors.
The CAF warned the Al Ahly from these errors, noting that a bigger fine will be imposed on the club if they are repeated.