The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Abdel Nader scores in double figures in three straight games
Egyptian-born Boston Celtics guard Abdel Nader put together three straight offensively impressive performances in the Las Vegas Summer League.
In a Saturday afternoon Las Vegas Summer League loss to the Chicago Bulls, the Iowa State graduate scored 12 points in 15 minutes, adding three rebounds. The next day, Nader earned 21 minutes, dropping 13 points, six rebounds, and two assists in a loss to the Phoenix Suns.
Finally, on Tuesday night, Abdel Nader, who is hoping to be the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, helped his team to a win over the Dallas Mavericks. Playing 11 minutes, the 22-year-old guard dropped 10 points, which was the third highest on his team.
The Celtics Summer League team will play the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night in the first round of the Las Vegas tournament. A win would see them advance and play again Thursday night.