Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Abdel Nader scores in double figures in three straight games
Egyptian-born Boston Celtics guard Abdel Nader put together three straight offensively impressive performances in the Las Vegas Summer League.
In a Saturday afternoon Las Vegas Summer League loss to the Chicago Bulls, the Iowa State graduate scored 12 points in 15 minutes, adding three rebounds. The next day, Nader earned 21 minutes, dropping 13 points, six rebounds, and two assists in a loss to the Phoenix Suns.
Finally, on Tuesday night, Abdel Nader, who is hoping to be the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, helped his team to a win over the Dallas Mavericks. Playing 11 minutes, the 22-year-old guard dropped 10 points, which was the third highest on his team.
The Celtics Summer League team will play the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night in the first round of the Las Vegas tournament. A win would see them advance and play again Thursday night.