Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Abdel Nader scores in double figures in three straight games
Egyptian-born Boston Celtics guard Abdel Nader put together three straight offensively impressive performances in the Las Vegas Summer League.
In a Saturday afternoon Las Vegas Summer League loss to the Chicago Bulls, the Iowa State graduate scored 12 points in 15 minutes, adding three rebounds. The next day, Nader earned 21 minutes, dropping 13 points, six rebounds, and two assists in a loss to the Phoenix Suns.
Finally, on Tuesday night, Abdel Nader, who is hoping to be the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, helped his team to a win over the Dallas Mavericks. Playing 11 minutes, the 22-year-old guard dropped 10 points, which was the third highest on his team.
The Celtics Summer League team will play the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night in the first round of the Las Vegas tournament. A win would see them advance and play again Thursday night.