KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Egypt-eligible Aly Alberto features against West Ham
Egypt-eligible striker Aly Alberto Hassan featured for Carolina RailHawks in a 2-2 draw against West Ham as the English Premier League side played the final game of their United States tour.
The 27-year-old played came on in the 63rd minute as the scoreline was 2-1 for the guests, and represented his team for a little less than 30 minutes.
The North American Soccer League club took an early lead as Simon Mensing played a long ball to Nazmi Albadawi who sent it in the box for Winston Reid to divert the ball past United goalkeeper Adrian in the 13th minute.
Five minutes later, Reid scored an equaliser to make it 1-1, before West Ham took the lead in the 21st minute when Carroll turned in summer signing Sofiane Feghouli’s low cross into the net.
Read | INTERVIEW: Aly Alberto Hassan on Egyptian roots, Raul & Elneny
The hosts were awarded a penalty in the 66th minute, following a handball on Lewis Page. Marvin Ceballos stepped up to take it and sent the ball straight to the top left corner, making it 2-2.
West Ham played the last five minutes with 10 men after Doneil Henry picked up an injury and was unable to continue.
In March, Alberto, who was born in Florida to an Egyptian father and a Colombian mother, joined North American Soccer League side Carolina Railhawks from Ottawa Fury FC on a one-year deal.
— Aly Alberto Hassan (@Alyberto9) July 13, 2016