Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Hossam Hassan transferred to Tora Prison
An Egyptian prosecutor ordered on Tuesday the detention of Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan for four days pending investigations into his actions following his team’s final match of the season.
Hassan was caught on video chasing down a man, who was later reported to be a policeman, inside the pitch before punching him in the face following his side’s 2-2 draw with relegated Ghazl El-Mahalla.
The police sergeant, who was not wearing an official uniform, is an interior ministry-affiliated photographer, according to local news reports.
Early on Wednesday, Egypt’s all-time leading scorer Hassan, as well as his assistants Hassan Mostafa and Walid Badr were transferred from Ismailia to Tora Prison in South Cairo for security reasons.
They was referred to urgent trial over charges of resisting authorities, damaging property and stealing a camera’s memory card.
The Egyptian Football Association handed Hassan, who said that he regretted his actions, a three-game ban and an EGP 10,000 fine for his unsporting behavior after the game.