Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Mido: I’ll use my contacts to bring players to Lierse
Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ who was recently appointed as Lierse’s technical advisor has talked about using his contacts to bring new players in.
Former Ajax, Gent and Tottenham striker Mido has talked to Belgium magazine “Sport/Voetball” about his new role as at Lierse and how he’ll try to bring new players in.
“I will not be concerned with coaching at all as this is the manager’s job, Eric Van Meir.” said Mido
“Maged Sami, Lierse chairman, has brought me here to apply a certain structure at the club; as I wasn’t just a manager at Zamalek, I was also head of the youth academy.”
Mido has talked about how he can contribute to the club saying: “I can set up certain partnerships that Lierse can benefit from through my extensive network and contacts,
“K.A.A Gent is such an example as I have kept a good relationship with Michel Louwagie, Gent’s technical director, who has taken good care of the club and are now doing great.”
He has ended his statements jokingly saying: “Maybe my transfer to Ajax has somewhat helped in that Gent revival.”