AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mido: I’ll use my contacts to bring players to Lierse
Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ who was recently appointed as Lierse’s technical advisor has talked about using his contacts to bring new players in.
Former Ajax, Gent and Tottenham striker Mido has talked to Belgium magazine “Sport/Voetball” about his new role as at Lierse and how he’ll try to bring new players in.
“I will not be concerned with coaching at all as this is the manager’s job, Eric Van Meir.” said Mido
“Maged Sami, Lierse chairman, has brought me here to apply a certain structure at the club; as I wasn’t just a manager at Zamalek, I was also head of the youth academy.”
Mido has talked about how he can contribute to the club saying: “I can set up certain partnerships that Lierse can benefit from through my extensive network and contacts,
“K.A.A Gent is such an example as I have kept a good relationship with Michel Louwagie, Gent’s technical director, who has taken good care of the club and are now doing great.”
He has ended his statements jokingly saying: “Maybe my transfer to Ajax has somewhat helped in that Gent revival.”