Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Salah scores a brace in Roma’s 16-0 friendly victory
Salah played the first 45 minutes before being replaced at half time among 11 substiutions made by Luciano Spalletti ahead of the kick off of the second half.
Just four minutes into the game, Salah scored the first goal before adding his second three minutes later to double Roma’s lead under very slippery conditions due to the heavy rain.
Bosnian striker Eden Dzeko added his side’s third goal in the 17th minute, just before Christian D’Urso scored Roma’s fourth of the game.
In the 19th minute, Dzeko managed to add his second goal before completing his hat-trick seven minutes later.
Roma continued their domination of the game as they scored their seventh goal thanks to Torosidis’ contribution as the scoreline became 7-0 just before the half-hour mark.
Thirteen minutes to the break, Dzeko headed his fourth goal, before Perotti has made it 9-0 before the half time whistle.
Spalletti’s men who came on as substitutions in the second half continued to show their control, as Juan Iturbe converted a penalty after only 10 minutes in the second half.
The Argentine then assisted Fedricio Ricci who scored the 11th from 12 yards, before Roma’s new signing Gerson scored the 12th goal from a powerful strike from the edge of the box.
During the last 15 minutes, Roma managed to score four more goals through Ponze, Ricci, Di Livio and Iturbe as the game ended with a massive 16-0 win.
The Serie A side will face Russian side Terek Grozny in Pinzolo on Sunday.