Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
OFFICIAL: Mahmoud Kahraba joins Ittihad Jeddah on loan
The Saudi club have secured the signature of the highly-rated winger on a season-long loan. Ittihad has managed to end the 2015/2016 season in third position with 49 points.
It is worth mentioning that Kahraba was lately suspended and referred to investigation by Zamalek’s board after clashing with the coaching staff, following his substitution during Zamalek’s last league game against arch rivals Al Ahly.
The 22-year-old winger has joined Zamalek before the beginning of the 2015/2016 season. The right-footed superstar has managed to score 11 goals and register 5 assists in the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth noting that Kahraba has ten international games with Egypt’s national team to his name, scoring just one goal.
Following his transfer, the skilled superstar has pointed out that he owes Zamalek for helping him during last season.
“Zamalek has stood by my side and helped me a lot since joining last season,” he said.
“Zamalek created ‘Kahraba’, therefore I owe this club a lot,” he continued.
He also expressed his intentions to impress the fans during his time in KSA.
“I will be Zamalek’s ambassador in KSA, therefore I’ll do my best to impress the fans in the Saudi League,” he concluded.