Ramadan Sobhi’s rare start for Stoke was one to forget as his...
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
OFFICIAL: Mahmoud Kahraba joins Ittihad Jeddah on loan
The Saudi club have secured the signature of the highly-rated winger on a season-long loan. Ittihad has managed to end the 2015/2016 season in third position with 49 points.
It is worth mentioning that Kahraba was lately suspended and referred to investigation by Zamalek’s board after clashing with the coaching staff, following his substitution during Zamalek’s last league game against arch rivals Al Ahly.
The 22-year-old winger has joined Zamalek before the beginning of the 2015/2016 season. The right-footed superstar has managed to score 11 goals and register 5 assists in the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth noting that Kahraba has ten international games with Egypt’s national team to his name, scoring just one goal.
Following his transfer, the skilled superstar has pointed out that he owes Zamalek for helping him during last season.
“Zamalek has stood by my side and helped me a lot since joining last season,” he said.
“Zamalek created ‘Kahraba’, therefore I owe this club a lot,” he continued.
He also expressed his intentions to impress the fans during his time in KSA.
“I will be Zamalek’s ambassador in KSA, therefore I’ll do my best to impress the fans in the Saudi League,” he concluded.