Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
OFFICIAL: Mahmoud Kahraba joins Ittihad Jeddah on loan
The Saudi club have secured the signature of the highly-rated winger on a season-long loan. Ittihad has managed to end the 2015/2016 season in third position with 49 points.
It is worth mentioning that Kahraba was lately suspended and referred to investigation by Zamalek’s board after clashing with the coaching staff, following his substitution during Zamalek’s last league game against arch rivals Al Ahly.
The 22-year-old winger has joined Zamalek before the beginning of the 2015/2016 season. The right-footed superstar has managed to score 11 goals and register 5 assists in the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth noting that Kahraba has ten international games with Egypt’s national team to his name, scoring just one goal.
Following his transfer, the skilled superstar has pointed out that he owes Zamalek for helping him during last season.
“Zamalek has stood by my side and helped me a lot since joining last season,” he said.
“Zamalek created ‘Kahraba’, therefore I owe this club a lot,” he continued.
He also expressed his intentions to impress the fans during his time in KSA.
“I will be Zamalek’s ambassador in KSA, therefore I’ll do my best to impress the fans in the Saudi League,” he concluded.