Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
OFFICIAL: Mahmoud Kahraba joins Ittihad Jeddah on loan
The Saudi club have secured the signature of the highly-rated winger on a season-long loan. Ittihad has managed to end the 2015/2016 season in third position with 49 points.
It is worth mentioning that Kahraba was lately suspended and referred to investigation by Zamalek’s board after clashing with the coaching staff, following his substitution during Zamalek’s last league game against arch rivals Al Ahly.
The 22-year-old winger has joined Zamalek before the beginning of the 2015/2016 season. The right-footed superstar has managed to score 11 goals and register 5 assists in the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth noting that Kahraba has ten international games with Egypt’s national team to his name, scoring just one goal.
Following his transfer, the skilled superstar has pointed out that he owes Zamalek for helping him during last season.
“Zamalek has stood by my side and helped me a lot since joining last season,” he said.
“Zamalek created ‘Kahraba’, therefore I owe this club a lot,” he continued.
He also expressed his intentions to impress the fans during his time in KSA.
“I will be Zamalek’s ambassador in KSA, therefore I’ll do my best to impress the fans in the Saudi League,” he concluded.