Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Egypt legend Hossam Hassan released from prison
Egypt legend and Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has been released from Tora prison on Thursday after resolving his issue with the police official.
Hassan was ordered to be detained after his assault against a police official, who was later recognized as a police-associated photographer, following Al Masry’s 2-2 draw against Ghazl El-Mahalla, before he was transferred to Tora prison on Wednesday.
The 49-year-old coach was charged of resisting authorities, damaging property and stealing a camera’s memory card.
Furthermore, Hassan paid the photographer 25,000 Egyptian pound which is the cost of the damaged camera. He was also handed a three-match suspension by the Egyptian Federation Association following his actions after the Al Masry-Mahalla game, the suspension will be put into effect at the beginning of next season.