Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Egypt legend Hossam Hassan released from prison
Hassan was ordered to be detained after his assault against a police official, who was later recognized as a police-associated photographer, following Al Masry’s 2-2 draw against Ghazl El-Mahalla, before he was transferred to Tora prison on Wednesday.
The 49-year-old coach was charged of resisting authorities, damaging property and stealing a camera’s memory card.
On Thursday it was announced that the police photographer has renounced his complaint against the former Al Ahly and Zamalek striker.
Furthermore, Hassan paid the photographer 25,000 Egyptian pound which is the cost of the damaged camera. He was also handed a three-match suspension by the Egyptian Federation Association following his actions after the Al Masry-Mahalla game, the suspension will be put into effect at the beginning of next season.