Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Egypt legend Hossam Hassan released from prison
Egypt legend and Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has been released from Tora prison on Thursday after resolving his issue with the police official.
Hassan was ordered to be detained after his assault against a police official, who was later recognized as a police-associated photographer, following Al Masry’s 2-2 draw against Ghazl El-Mahalla, before he was transferred to Tora prison on Wednesday.
The 49-year-old coach was charged of resisting authorities, damaging property and stealing a camera’s memory card.
On Thursday it was announced that the police photographer has renounced his complaint against the former Al Ahly and Zamalek striker.
Furthermore, Hassan paid the photographer 25,000 Egyptian pound which is the cost of the damaged camera. He was also handed a three-match suspension by the Egyptian Federation Association following his actions after the Al Masry-Mahalla game, the suspension will be put into effect at the beginning of next season.