Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
PHOTO: Ramadan Sobhi travels to England ahead of Stoke move
Egypt international prodigy Ramadan Sobhi is set to arrive in England on Thursday evening, KingFut can confirm.
Ramadan Sobhi has traveled from Egypt earlier on Thursday ahead of his anticipated move to Stoke City.
KingFut revealed that Ramadan is set to join the Potters in a deal worth €6 million, which will see “Ramadona” become the most expensive ever Egyptian export.
The player is set to arrive in England to undergo his medical check-ups ahead of signing his contract.
Stoke City are adamant to get Ramadan a work permit and avoid sending him out on loan.