Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Al Ahly make offer for Nigeria striker Junior Ajayi: Agent
After losing Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, Malick Evouna and Ramadan Sobhi, Al Ahly now look to fill in the gaps of their squad with some marquee signings.
20-year-old Nigerian international winger Junior Ajayi is currently in talks with the Egyptian champions, Al Ahly, according to his Tunisian intermediary Mahmoud Ouaddeni.
The current Club Sportif Sfaxien player is reportedly close to a €1.5 million move to the club, with an attractive salary of €700,000 per season on a three-year deal.
Ouaddeni spoke to AllNigeriaSoccer about Al Ahly’s initial approach and interest in the winger, stating: “I can confirm that Al Ahly have made contact with CS Sfaxien.”
“They have offered Junior Ajayi a three-year contract and the total package is 700,000 euros per season,” he added.
The deal for Junior Ajayi is expected to be completed within the coming weeks, with Al Ahly placing an impressive offer for the Nigerian winger.
Junior has 10 goals in 28 appearances with the Tunisian side this season, and has made numerous appearances with Nigeria’s U-23 team, whom he is currently camped with ahead of the Rio 2016 Olympics.