Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Kahraba thanks Zamalek fans after completing Ittihad move
Kahraba joined the Saudi giants on a season-long loan. The 22-year-old winger scored 11 goals and registered five assists in the Egyptian Premier League during the preceding season.
“I’d like to thank Zamalek great fans who were supporting me during my period at the club,” Kahraba wrote on Instagram.
“I hope that I was good enough for the big responsibility you held me and managed to make you happy and this was the most important thing for me.”
“God willing I will make you proud and come back even better after my period with Ittihad Jeddah, I will miss you,” he concluded.