Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
Ramadan Sobhi transfer to Stoke ’99 per cent agreed’
“Hopefully over the next 24 to 48 hours he’ll complete a medical and we’ll tie-up all the last bits of the deal as well, but it’s all 99 per cent agreed,” Scholes said.
Scholes also talked about the 19-year-old’s ability and how much the transfer means to the club saying: “He’s regarded as a special talent in Egypt.
“To be a regular in the national side for 12 months at just 19 shows the quality of the player.”
Here’s how Sobhi compares to other Stoke City forwards:
Scholes also warned about putting too much pressure on the youngster saying: “He’s got undoubted skills but we have to remember his age and he’s coming from a different country and a different culture,
“He has got to have time to settle but he’s one for the future and one we’re excited about.”
It’s worth noting that Sobhi’s transfer will cost Stoke about €6.5 million (approximately 64 million Egyptian pounds) making him the Potters’ first signing of this summer transfer window.