Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Al Ahly XI vs Wydad Casablanca
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage on Saturday.
The Red Devils will host Wydad in the CAF Champions League matchday three at 19:30 CLT, and the Egyptian champions are in dire need of a win to ignite their chances of advancing to the next round.
Goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy will regain his position as No.1 keeper after being sidelined for the past matches for his recent poor performances in the league and CAF Champions League.
Preview: Depleted Al Ahly prepare for tough test against Wydad
Al Ahly players have immense pressure on them to fill the void left by the departure of both Ramadan Sobhi and Malick Evouna, to Stoke City and Chinese side Tianjin Teda, as well as the absence of Abdallah El-Said due to injury.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Ahmed Fathi, Ahmed Hegazy, Rami Rabia, Sabry Rahil; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly; Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Amr Gamal, John Antwi.