Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Al Ahly XI vs Wydad Casablanca
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage on Saturday.
The Red Devils will host Wydad in the CAF Champions League matchday three at 19:30 CLT, and the Egyptian champions are in dire need of a win to ignite their chances of advancing to the next round.
Goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy will regain his position as No.1 keeper after being sidelined for the past matches for his recent poor performances in the league and CAF Champions League.
Preview: Depleted Al Ahly prepare for tough test against Wydad
Al Ahly players have immense pressure on them to fill the void left by the departure of both Ramadan Sobhi and Malick Evouna, to Stoke City and Chinese side Tianjin Teda, as well as the absence of Abdallah El-Said due to injury.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Ahmed Fathi, Ahmed Hegazy, Rami Rabia, Sabry Rahil; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly; Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Amr Gamal, John Antwi.