Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Al Ahly legend Tarek Selim dies aged 79
Al Ahly legend Tarek Selim has died on Saturday at the age of 79 following a battle with illness, the club announced.
Selim, who was born in 1937, played for the Red Devils’ first team between 1954 and 1967, where he managed to help Al Ahly win seven Egyptian Premier League titles and three Egypt Cup titles. He represented Egypt’s national team at the age of 19.
Selim held the director of football position at Al Ahly between 1987 and 1993.
Tarek, who is widely respected among Egyptian football fans, is the younger brother of former Al Ahly president Saleh Selim.