Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
FC Sion inquire about Mohamed Ibrahim
The 24-year-old has been on Sion’s radar a couple of months ago; yet, their official contact to the White Castle came in May, inquiring about a possible transfer.
Ibrahim, who has been in a good form recently under the coach Mohamed Helmy, has previously played in Europe when he joined Portuguese side C.S. Maritimo. However, his spell in Europe did not last long as he returned back to Egypt to Zamalek a year later.