Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
FC Sion inquire about Mohamed Ibrahim
The 24-year-old has been on Sion’s radar a couple of months ago; yet, their official contact to the White Castle came in May, inquiring about a possible transfer.
Ibrahim, who has been in a good form recently under the coach Mohamed Helmy, has previously played in Europe when he joined Portuguese side C.S. Maritimo. However, his spell in Europe did not last long as he returned back to Egypt to Zamalek a year later.