Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Moroccan wonderkid Hachim Mastour joins PEC Zwolle on loan
The 18-year-old wonderkid is widely regarded as one of the brightest young talents in world football, making the Milan match-day squad at the age of just 15.
The Moroccan international failed to establish himself at the San Siro last season, so he spent the year on loan at Malaga, making just one appearance for the Spanish side.
“With Hachim, we get a talented player in the group, who needs a platform to develop further,” Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp told the club’s official website.
“The fact that at 15 years old he was already on the bench says enough about his technical skills, but with his talent he needs playing time,” Nijkamp added.
Mastour is yet to make his senior debut for the Milanello. The talented attacker has one cap for his country, featuring for two minutes in a 2017 ACFON qualifier against Libya.