In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Moroccan wonderkid Hachim Mastour joins PEC Zwolle on loan
The 18-year-old wonderkid is widely regarded as one of the brightest young talents in world football, making the Milan match-day squad at the age of just 15.
The Moroccan international failed to establish himself at the San Siro last season, so he spent the year on loan at Malaga, making just one appearance for the Spanish side.
“With Hachim, we get a talented player in the group, who needs a platform to develop further,” Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp told the club’s official website.
“The fact that at 15 years old he was already on the bench says enough about his technical skills, but with his talent he needs playing time,” Nijkamp added.
Mastour is yet to make his senior debut for the Milanello. The talented attacker has one cap for his country, featuring for two minutes in a 2017 ACFON qualifier against Libya.