A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Moroccan wonderkid Hachim Mastour joins PEC Zwolle on loan
The 18-year-old wonderkid is widely regarded as one of the brightest young talents in world football, making the Milan match-day squad at the age of just 15.
The Moroccan international failed to establish himself at the San Siro last season, so he spent the year on loan at Malaga, making just one appearance for the Spanish side.
“With Hachim, we get a talented player in the group, who needs a platform to develop further,” Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp told the club’s official website.
“The fact that at 15 years old he was already on the bench says enough about his technical skills, but with his talent he needs playing time,” Nijkamp added.
Mastour is yet to make his senior debut for the Milanello. The talented attacker has one cap for his country, featuring for two minutes in a 2017 ACFON qualifier against Libya.