Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Moroccan wonderkid Hachim Mastour joins PEC Zwolle on loan
The 18-year-old wonderkid is widely regarded as one of the brightest young talents in world football, making the Milan match-day squad at the age of just 15.
The Moroccan international failed to establish himself at the San Siro last season, so he spent the year on loan at Malaga, making just one appearance for the Spanish side.
“With Hachim, we get a talented player in the group, who needs a platform to develop further,” Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp told the club’s official website.
“The fact that at 15 years old he was already on the bench says enough about his technical skills, but with his talent he needs playing time,” Nijkamp added.
Mastour is yet to make his senior debut for the Milanello. The talented attacker has one cap for his country, featuring for two minutes in a 2017 ACFON qualifier against Libya.