Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Moroccan wonderkid Hachim Mastour joins PEC Zwolle on loan
The 18-year-old wonderkid is widely regarded as one of the brightest young talents in world football, making the Milan match-day squad at the age of just 15.
The Moroccan international failed to establish himself at the San Siro last season, so he spent the year on loan at Malaga, making just one appearance for the Spanish side.
“With Hachim, we get a talented player in the group, who needs a platform to develop further,” Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp told the club’s official website.
“The fact that at 15 years old he was already on the bench says enough about his technical skills, but with his talent he needs playing time,” Nijkamp added.
Mastour is yet to make his senior debut for the Milanello. The talented attacker has one cap for his country, featuring for two minutes in a 2017 ACFON qualifier against Libya.