Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Ramadan Sobhi completes Stoke medical
Ramadan Sobhi arrived in England on Thursday, ahead of undergoing his medical for Stoke City.
The 19-year-old underwent his medical on Friday, and what remains now are the results.
The player’s agent confirmed to KingFut that “Ramadona” is now waiting for the results, which are due to come out on Saturday.
The Egypt international winger is set to join the Potters in a €6 million deal, which would make him the most expensive Egyptian export of all time.
It is worth noting that Stoke City chief executive Tony Scholes had confirmed earlier on Friday that the Al Ahly winger’s move was ‘99% agreed’, and was expected to complete his medical within the ‘next 24 to 48 hours’.