Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Serey Dié returns to FC Basel
The Ivorian returns to the club that he left just eighteen months ago, following Stuttgart’s relegation to the 2. Bundesliga at the end of last season.
— FC Basel 1893 EN (@FC_Basel_en) July 15, 2016
He has signed a two-year contract with the Swiss champions, but he may miss the start of the season as he recovers from an injury picked up at the back end of the last campaign.
The Ivorian veteran midfielder was a regular starter for Stuttgart following his arrival in January 2015, playing 36 times in the Bundesliga, scoring just one goal.
On his return to Basel, he stated that he had unfinished business with the club, saying: “I’m pleased to return to FC Basel. I started a task here in 2013, that now I would like to finish.”
He will join Egyptian right back Omar Gaber at the Swiss club.