Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Serey Dié returns to FC Basel
The Ivorian returns to the club that he left just eighteen months ago, following Stuttgart’s relegation to the 2. Bundesliga at the end of last season.
— FC Basel 1893 EN (@FC_Basel_en) July 15, 2016
He has signed a two-year contract with the Swiss champions, but he may miss the start of the season as he recovers from an injury picked up at the back end of the last campaign.
The Ivorian veteran midfielder was a regular starter for Stuttgart following his arrival in January 2015, playing 36 times in the Bundesliga, scoring just one goal.
On his return to Basel, he stated that he had unfinished business with the club, saying: “I’m pleased to return to FC Basel. I started a task here in 2013, that now I would like to finish.”
He will join Egyptian right back Omar Gaber at the Swiss club.