Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Demba Ba suffers shocking leg break
Senegalese international striker Demba Ba has suffered a horrible leg break in the Chinese Super League derby match between Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG.
The Shenhua striker Demba Ba collapsed to the ground in pain after colliding with SIPG’s captain Sun Xiang in the 64th minute.
This tangle of legs between the two players resulted in horribly breaking Ba’s left leg.
It is worth mentioning that the 31-year-old striker is the Chinese Super League top scorer with 14 goals in 18 matches.
After the game Shenhua coach Gregorio Manzano described the tackle as “horrendous”.
“It was a horrendous tackle,” he said
“It could’ve ended Ba’s professional career. I would rather lose the game than lose Ba,” he added.
“Ba is way too good for this to happen to him,” he concluded.