Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Demba Ba suffers shocking leg break
Senegalese international striker Demba Ba has suffered a horrible leg break in the Chinese Super League derby match between Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG.
The Shenhua striker Demba Ba collapsed to the ground in pain after colliding with SIPG’s captain Sun Xiang in the 64th minute.
This tangle of legs between the two players resulted in horribly breaking Ba’s left leg.
It is worth mentioning that the 31-year-old striker is the Chinese Super League top scorer with 14 goals in 18 matches.
After the game Shenhua coach Gregorio Manzano described the tackle as “horrendous”.
“It was a horrendous tackle,” he said
“It could’ve ended Ba’s professional career. I would rather lose the game than lose Ba,” he added.
“Ba is way too good for this to happen to him,” he concluded.