Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Demba Ba suffers shocking leg break
Senegalese international striker Demba Ba has suffered a horrible leg break in the Chinese Super League derby match between Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG.
The Shenhua striker Demba Ba collapsed to the ground in pain after colliding with SIPG’s captain Sun Xiang in the 64th minute.
This tangle of legs between the two players resulted in horribly breaking Ba’s left leg.
It is worth mentioning that the 31-year-old striker is the Chinese Super League top scorer with 14 goals in 18 matches.
After the game Shenhua coach Gregorio Manzano described the tackle as “horrendous”.
“It was a horrendous tackle,” he said
“It could’ve ended Ba’s professional career. I would rather lose the game than lose Ba,” he added.
“Ba is way too good for this to happen to him,” he concluded.