The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Demba Ba suffers shocking leg break
Senegalese international striker Demba Ba has suffered a horrible leg break in the Chinese Super League derby match between Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG.
The Shenhua striker Demba Ba collapsed to the ground in pain after colliding with SIPG’s captain Sun Xiang in the 64th minute.
This tangle of legs between the two players resulted in horribly breaking Ba’s left leg.
It is worth mentioning that the 31-year-old striker is the Chinese Super League top scorer with 14 goals in 18 matches.
After the game Shenhua coach Gregorio Manzano described the tackle as “horrendous”.
“It was a horrendous tackle,” he said
“It could’ve ended Ba’s professional career. I would rather lose the game than lose Ba,” he added.
“Ba is way too good for this to happen to him,” he concluded.