Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy speaks about Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after friendly
Sam Morsy spoke about Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after the pre-season friendly between Wigan Athletic and SC Braga.
The two both played in the second half of the behind closed doors friendly that ended 0-0 in Portugal.
Morsy and Koka took a selfie after the game and KingFut exclusively asked Morsy what was said after the match. Sam said, “We spoke about our clubs, ramadan and the national team.” He also said, “Koka was a cool guy”.
Koka who has scored five goals in eight games for the Egyptian senior team is expected to be joined in the August national team training camp with Egypt-eligble midfielder Sam Morsy.