Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy speaks about Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after friendly
Sam Morsy spoke about Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after the pre-season friendly between Wigan Athletic and SC Braga.
The two both played in the second half of the behind closed doors friendly that ended 0-0 in Portugal.
Morsy and Koka took a selfie after the game and KingFut exclusively asked Morsy what was said after the match. Sam said, “We spoke about our clubs, ramadan and the national team.” He also said, “Koka was a cool guy”.
Koka who has scored five goals in eight games for the Egyptian senior team is expected to be joined in the August national team training camp with Egypt-eligble midfielder Sam Morsy.