Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
Amro Tarek Terminates Ismaily Contract
Ismaily’s president, Mohamed Abou El-Soud, announced the termination of newly signed defender Amro Tarek only one month after the deal was made.
Tarek completed a move to Ismaily exactly 33 days ago in a free transfer deal after being released from Real Betis.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Mohamed Abou El-Soud said that the reason the contract was terminated was because Tarek not being able to adapt to Ismailia city. “This was not part of the agreement but at the same time, we won’t force a player to stay with us,” Abou El-Soud added.
The young defender headed to ENPPI to complete his move to the club on Monday. No details have been reveled regarding the deal for now.
It is worth noting that Tarek was not yet registered in the Egyptian Football Association and had the deal’s contracts. Termination was agreed on by both sides.