Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Amro Tarek Terminates Ismaily Contract
Ismaily’s president, Mohamed Abou El-Soud, announced the termination of newly signed defender Amro Tarek only one month after the deal was made.
Tarek completed a move to Ismaily exactly 33 days ago in a free transfer deal after being released from Real Betis.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Mohamed Abou El-Soud said that the reason the contract was terminated was because Tarek not being able to adapt to Ismailia city. “This was not part of the agreement but at the same time, we won’t force a player to stay with us,” Abou El-Soud added.
The young defender headed to ENPPI to complete his move to the club on Monday. No details have been reveled regarding the deal for now.
It is worth noting that Tarek was not yet registered in the Egyptian Football Association and had the deal’s contracts. Termination was agreed on by both sides.