In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Amro Tarek Terminates Ismaily Contract
Ismaily’s president, Mohamed Abou El-Soud, announced the termination of newly signed defender Amro Tarek only one month after the deal was made.
Tarek completed a move to Ismaily exactly 33 days ago in a free transfer deal after being released from Real Betis.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Mohamed Abou El-Soud said that the reason the contract was terminated was because Tarek not being able to adapt to Ismailia city. “This was not part of the agreement but at the same time, we won’t force a player to stay with us,” Abou El-Soud added.
The young defender headed to ENPPI to complete his move to the club on Monday. No details have been reveled regarding the deal for now.
It is worth noting that Tarek was not yet registered in the Egyptian Football Association and had the deal’s contracts. Termination was agreed on by both sides.