Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Amro Tarek Terminates Ismaily Contract
Ismaily’s president, Mohamed Abou El-Soud, announced the termination of newly signed defender Amro Tarek only one month after the deal was made.
Tarek completed a move to Ismaily exactly 33 days ago in a free transfer deal after being released from Real Betis.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Mohamed Abou El-Soud said that the reason the contract was terminated was because Tarek not being able to adapt to Ismailia city. “This was not part of the agreement but at the same time, we won’t force a player to stay with us,” Abou El-Soud added.
The young defender headed to ENPPI to complete his move to the club on Monday. No details have been reveled regarding the deal for now.
It is worth noting that Tarek was not yet registered in the Egyptian Football Association and had the deal’s contracts. Termination was agreed on by both sides.