Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Amro Tarek Terminates Ismaily Contract
Ismaily’s president, Mohamed Abou El-Soud, announced the termination of newly signed defender Amro Tarek only one month after the deal was made.
Tarek completed a move to Ismaily exactly 33 days ago in a free transfer deal after being released from Real Betis.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Mohamed Abou El-Soud said that the reason the contract was terminated was because Tarek not being able to adapt to Ismailia city. “This was not part of the agreement but at the same time, we won’t force a player to stay with us,” Abou El-Soud added.
The young defender headed to ENPPI to complete his move to the club on Monday. No details have been reveled regarding the deal for now.
It is worth noting that Tarek was not yet registered in the Egyptian Football Association and had the deal’s contracts. Termination was agreed on by both sides.