AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Helmy: We helped Sundowns Win
Helmy confessed that his side made a few mistakes that helped Sundowns win the match. The coach first talked about his questionable substitute after Marouf Youssef replaced Shikabala: “I made this substitute to secure our lines that’s all,”
Also, Mohamed Ibrahim was injured in the second half and had to be substituted. “I feel bad for Ibrahim’s injury, this of course affected our performance during the match,” he added. Zamalek’s doctor, Waleed Abdelrahman, confirmed that Ibrahim will undergo a surgery and will be out of action for three months.
“We helped Sundowns win the match, we also made some mistakes that we will have to work on for the second leg match,” Helmy concluded.