In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Helmy: We helped Sundowns Win
Helmy confessed that his side made a few mistakes that helped Sundowns win the match. The coach first talked about his questionable substitute after Marouf Youssef replaced Shikabala: “I made this substitute to secure our lines that’s all,”
Also, Mohamed Ibrahim was injured in the second half and had to be substituted. “I feel bad for Ibrahim’s injury, this of course affected our performance during the match,” he added. Zamalek’s doctor, Waleed Abdelrahman, confirmed that Ibrahim will undergo a surgery and will be out of action for three months.
“We helped Sundowns win the match, we also made some mistakes that we will have to work on for the second leg match,” Helmy concluded.