Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Helmy: We helped Sundowns Win
Helmy confessed that his side made a few mistakes that helped Sundowns win the match. The coach first talked about his questionable substitute after Marouf Youssef replaced Shikabala: “I made this substitute to secure our lines that’s all,”
Also, Mohamed Ibrahim was injured in the second half and had to be substituted. “I feel bad for Ibrahim’s injury, this of course affected our performance during the match,” he added. Zamalek’s doctor, Waleed Abdelrahman, confirmed that Ibrahim will undergo a surgery and will be out of action for three months.
“We helped Sundowns win the match, we also made some mistakes that we will have to work on for the second leg match,” Helmy concluded.