Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Marwan Mohsen passes Al Ahly medical
KingFut previously revealed that Mohsen signed for the Red Devils following an impressive season with Ismaily, in which he scored 14 goals and delivered eight assists in 32 league appearances.
Martin Jol was impressed by the striker and insisted on signing him from El Daraweesh, especially following the departures of Gabon striker Malick Evouna to China and talented winger Ramadan Sobhi to Stoke City.
On Friday, Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud revealed Mohsen’s desire to join Al Ahly and the presence of an EGP 10 million offer.
Al Ahly are expected to make the official announcement within a few days, along with the capture of Tunisia and CS Sfaxien left-back Ali Maaloul.