Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Marwan Mohsen passes Al Ahly medical
KingFut previously revealed that Mohsen signed for the Red Devils following an impressive season with Ismaily, in which he scored 14 goals and delivered eight assists in 32 league appearances.
Martin Jol was impressed by the striker and insisted on signing him from El Daraweesh, especially following the departures of Gabon striker Malick Evouna to China and talented winger Ramadan Sobhi to Stoke City.
On Friday, Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud revealed Mohsen’s desire to join Al Ahly and the presence of an EGP 10 million offer.
Al Ahly are expected to make the official announcement within a few days, along with the capture of Tunisia and CS Sfaxien left-back Ali Maaloul.