Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Marwan Mohsen passes Al Ahly medical
KingFut previously revealed that Mohsen signed for the Red Devils following an impressive season with Ismaily, in which he scored 14 goals and delivered eight assists in 32 league appearances.
Martin Jol was impressed by the striker and insisted on signing him from El Daraweesh, especially following the departures of Gabon striker Malick Evouna to China and talented winger Ramadan Sobhi to Stoke City.
On Friday, Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud revealed Mohsen’s desire to join Al Ahly and the presence of an EGP 10 million offer.
Al Ahly are expected to make the official announcement within a few days, along with the capture of Tunisia and CS Sfaxien left-back Ali Maaloul.