Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Marwan Mohsen passes Al Ahly medical
KingFut previously revealed that Mohsen signed for the Red Devils following an impressive season with Ismaily, in which he scored 14 goals and delivered eight assists in 32 league appearances.
Martin Jol was impressed by the striker and insisted on signing him from El Daraweesh, especially following the departures of Gabon striker Malick Evouna to China and talented winger Ramadan Sobhi to Stoke City.
On Friday, Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud revealed Mohsen’s desire to join Al Ahly and the presence of an EGP 10 million offer.
Al Ahly are expected to make the official announcement within a few days, along with the capture of Tunisia and CS Sfaxien left-back Ali Maaloul.