Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Mido Gaber on verge of Al Ahly move
Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber’s agent reveled that the player is close to moving to The Red Devils starting next season.
Waleed Abdel-Hady, Gaber’s agent, said that the deal with Al Ahly is finished and they’re only waiting for Maqassa’s approval.
“The only thing stopping the deal right now is the green light from Maqassa who do not want the player to move,” Abdel-Hady told Sada El Balad TV Channel.
Kingfut previously reported Al Ahly and Zamalek’s interest in the 23-year-old player after his impressive performance with the Fayoum-based side this season.
“We hope that the club approves the offer quickly so that he joins Al Ahly officially,” he added.
“Al Ahly is always supporting the player and they’re following all legitimate ways to sign Gaber,” The agent also confirmed that If the deal doesn’t go through, the Maqassa star will stay with his team and will not move to any other club.