Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Mido Gaber on verge of Al Ahly move
Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber’s agent reveled that the player is close to moving to The Red Devils starting next season.
Waleed Abdel-Hady, Gaber’s agent, said that the deal with Al Ahly is finished and they’re only waiting for Maqassa’s approval.
“The only thing stopping the deal right now is the green light from Maqassa who do not want the player to move,” Abdel-Hady told Sada El Balad TV Channel.
Kingfut previously reported Al Ahly and Zamalek’s interest in the 23-year-old player after his impressive performance with the Fayoum-based side this season.
“We hope that the club approves the offer quickly so that he joins Al Ahly officially,” he added.
“Al Ahly is always supporting the player and they’re following all legitimate ways to sign Gaber,” The agent also confirmed that If the deal doesn’t go through, the Maqassa star will stay with his team and will not move to any other club.