Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Mido Gaber on verge of Al Ahly move
Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber’s agent reveled that the player is close to moving to The Red Devils starting next season.
Waleed Abdel-Hady, Gaber’s agent, said that the deal with Al Ahly is finished and they’re only waiting for Maqassa’s approval.
“The only thing stopping the deal right now is the green light from Maqassa who do not want the player to move,” Abdel-Hady told Sada El Balad TV Channel.
Kingfut previously reported Al Ahly and Zamalek’s interest in the 23-year-old player after his impressive performance with the Fayoum-based side this season.
“We hope that the club approves the offer quickly so that he joins Al Ahly officially,” he added.
“Al Ahly is always supporting the player and they’re following all legitimate ways to sign Gaber,” The agent also confirmed that If the deal doesn’t go through, the Maqassa star will stay with his team and will not move to any other club.