KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Misr El-Maqassa sign four new players
Egyptian Premier League side Masr El-Maqassa have signed four new players to boost the squad in the summer transfer window.
El-Maqassa’s first signing is Burkinabe forward Eric Traore, who joined from Aswan SC. Traore has previously received a trial offer from Ligue 2 outfit, Auxerre and was also eyed by Al Ahly.
Ex-Ismaily defender Ahmed Abdel-Aziz ‘Moody’ is Maqassa’s second signing after joining from Arab Contractors. Moody has previously played for Petrojet and Telephonat Bani Sweif.
Maqassa have also managed to sign the Malagasy, Paulin Voavy from CS Constantine. The 28-year-old has previously played for the Ligue 1 sides, Cannes and Nantes.
Finally, Maqassa’s final signing thus far is Dakhleya’s defender Assem Said, who was previously eyed by Al Ahly. Maqassa has also regained Al Masry’s defender Mohamed Mosaad, after the end of his loan with the Green Eagles.