Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Misr El-Maqassa sign four new players
Egyptian Premier League side Masr El-Maqassa have signed four new players to boost the squad in the summer transfer window.
El-Maqassa’s first signing is Burkinabe forward Eric Traore, who joined from Aswan SC. Traore has previously received a trial offer from Ligue 2 outfit, Auxerre and was also eyed by Al Ahly.
Ex-Ismaily defender Ahmed Abdel-Aziz ‘Moody’ is Maqassa’s second signing after joining from Arab Contractors. Moody has previously played for Petrojet and Telephonat Bani Sweif.
Maqassa have also managed to sign the Malagasy, Paulin Voavy from CS Constantine. The 28-year-old has previously played for the Ligue 1 sides, Cannes and Nantes.
Finally, Maqassa’s final signing thus far is Dakhleya’s defender Assem Said, who was previously eyed by Al Ahly. Maqassa has also regained Al Masry’s defender Mohamed Mosaad, after the end of his loan with the Green Eagles.