South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Misr El-Maqassa sign four new players
Egyptian Premier League side Masr El-Maqassa have signed four new players to boost the squad in the summer transfer window.
El-Maqassa’s first signing is Burkinabe forward Eric Traore, who joined from Aswan SC. Traore has previously received a trial offer from Ligue 2 outfit, Auxerre and was also eyed by Al Ahly.
Ex-Ismaily defender Ahmed Abdel-Aziz ‘Moody’ is Maqassa’s second signing after joining from Arab Contractors. Moody has previously played for Petrojet and Telephonat Bani Sweif.
Maqassa have also managed to sign the Malagasy, Paulin Voavy from CS Constantine. The 28-year-old has previously played for the Ligue 1 sides, Cannes and Nantes.
Finally, Maqassa’s final signing thus far is Dakhleya’s defender Assem Said, who was previously eyed by Al Ahly. Maqassa has also regained Al Masry’s defender Mohamed Mosaad, after the end of his loan with the Green Eagles.