Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Misr El-Maqassa sign four new players
Egyptian Premier League side Masr El-Maqassa have signed four new players to boost the squad in the summer transfer window.
El-Maqassa’s first signing is Burkinabe forward Eric Traore, who joined from Aswan SC. Traore has previously received a trial offer from Ligue 2 outfit, Auxerre and was also eyed by Al Ahly.
Ex-Ismaily defender Ahmed Abdel-Aziz ‘Moody’ is Maqassa’s second signing after joining from Arab Contractors. Moody has previously played for Petrojet and Telephonat Bani Sweif.
Maqassa have also managed to sign the Malagasy, Paulin Voavy from CS Constantine. The 28-year-old has previously played for the Ligue 1 sides, Cannes and Nantes.
Finally, Maqassa’s final signing thus far is Dakhleya’s defender Assem Said, who was previously eyed by Al Ahly. Maqassa has also regained Al Masry’s defender Mohamed Mosaad, after the end of his loan with the Green Eagles.