Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Misr El-Maqassa sign four new players
Egyptian Premier League side Masr El-Maqassa have signed four new players to boost the squad in the summer transfer window.
El-Maqassa’s first signing is Burkinabe forward Eric Traore, who joined from Aswan SC. Traore has previously received a trial offer from Ligue 2 outfit, Auxerre and was also eyed by Al Ahly.
Ex-Ismaily defender Ahmed Abdel-Aziz ‘Moody’ is Maqassa’s second signing after joining from Arab Contractors. Moody has previously played for Petrojet and Telephonat Bani Sweif.
Maqassa have also managed to sign the Malagasy, Paulin Voavy from CS Constantine. The 28-year-old has previously played for the Ligue 1 sides, Cannes and Nantes.
Finally, Maqassa’s final signing thus far is Dakhleya’s defender Assem Said, who was previously eyed by Al Ahly. Maqassa has also regained Al Masry’s defender Mohamed Mosaad, after the end of his loan with the Green Eagles.