Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek agree deal with ENPPI over Ibrahim, Nassef move
After an impressive season, in terms of statistics and efficiency ENPPI right back Osama Ibrahim will be finally joining Zamalek to fill the void left by Omar Gaber’s departure.
Mohamed Nassef also who was a long term target for Zamalek, has finally earned his move after two years trying to reach an agreement over leaving the club for the White Knights.
23-year-old Ibrahim is currently training with ENPPI but will leave the camp tomorrow, in order to complete his move and sign for Zamalek.
Zamalek have verbally agreed personal terms with players earlier, as they were waiting to reach an agreement with ENPPI over them and they managed finally to do so as the agreement was finalized today.
KingFut can confirm the players will join Mohamed Helmy’s side in a deal worth seven million Egyptian pounds with ENPPI expected to receive the ammount from Zamalek on Tuesday.