The Confederation of African Football’s secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigned from...
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek agree deal with ENPPI over Ibrahim, Nassef move
After an impressive season, in terms of statistics and efficiency ENPPI right back Osama Ibrahim will be finally joining Zamalek to fill the void left by Omar Gaber’s departure.
Mohamed Nassef also who was a long term target for Zamalek, has finally earned his move after two years trying to reach an agreement over leaving the club for the White Knights.
23-year-old Ibrahim is currently training with ENPPI but will leave the camp tomorrow, in order to complete his move and sign for Zamalek.
Zamalek have verbally agreed personal terms with players earlier, as they were waiting to reach an agreement with ENPPI over them and they managed finally to do so as the agreement was finalized today.
KingFut can confirm the players will join Mohamed Helmy’s side in a deal worth seven million Egyptian pounds with ENPPI expected to receive the ammount from Zamalek on Tuesday.