KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
EXCLUSIVE | Florent Malouda leaves Wadi Degla
Former France international Florent Malouda has left Egypt’s Wadi Degla after the end of his contract.
UEFA Champions League winner Florent Malouda has left Wadi Degla after the end of his loan deal with the club, KingFut can confirm.
Malouda, 36, has left the club following an impressive six months following his loan arrival from Delhi Dynamos where he managed to score three goals and create eight, after both parties agreed on the player’s departure.
Malouda left Egypt after Degla’s final league match against Ittihad of Alexandria as both parties agreed not to extend his stay.
The Frenchman helped the club finish fifth in the league after making 16 appearances and 1395 minutes for the club.