Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Koka features in Braga win over Famalicão
Famalicão, presenting themselves to their supporters in their first home match of the season, took an early lead through a Feliz Vaz goal at the 11 minute mark.
However, just six minutes later, Braga turned the score around, first through new recruit Tomás Martinez and then thanks to Pedro Santos, who curled a shot from outside the box to beat the keeper. Before the break, Famalicão wasted a penalty as Matheus stopped Diogo Cunha’s kick.
Koka came on for the 2nd half, replacing Nikola Stojlijkovic. Despite a couple of good chances from both sides, the pace of the game decreased dramatically thanks to the high number of substitutions and neither side managed to add another goal to their tally.
A good test for SC Braga, as they prepare for their first official match of the season, the dispute of the Portuguese Supercup on August 7th against Benfica.