Zamalek have recorded back-to-back Premier League wins after defeating Al Masry 1-0 in...
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
Koka features in Braga win over Famalicão
Famalicão, presenting themselves to their supporters in their first home match of the season, took an early lead through a Feliz Vaz goal at the 11 minute mark.
However, just six minutes later, Braga turned the score around, first through new recruit Tomás Martinez and then thanks to Pedro Santos, who curled a shot from outside the box to beat the keeper. Before the break, Famalicão wasted a penalty as Matheus stopped Diogo Cunha’s kick.
Koka came on for the 2nd half, replacing Nikola Stojlijkovic. Despite a couple of good chances from both sides, the pace of the game decreased dramatically thanks to the high number of substitutions and neither side managed to add another goal to their tally.
A good test for SC Braga, as they prepare for their first official match of the season, the dispute of the Portuguese Supercup on August 7th against Benfica.