Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Koka features in Braga win over Famalicão
Famalicão, presenting themselves to their supporters in their first home match of the season, took an early lead through a Feliz Vaz goal at the 11 minute mark.
However, just six minutes later, Braga turned the score around, first through new recruit Tomás Martinez and then thanks to Pedro Santos, who curled a shot from outside the box to beat the keeper. Before the break, Famalicão wasted a penalty as Matheus stopped Diogo Cunha’s kick.
Koka came on for the 2nd half, replacing Nikola Stojlijkovic. Despite a couple of good chances from both sides, the pace of the game decreased dramatically thanks to the high number of substitutions and neither side managed to add another goal to their tally.
A good test for SC Braga, as they prepare for their first official match of the season, the dispute of the Portuguese Supercup on August 7th against Benfica.