Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Mark Hughes praises Ramadan Sobhi
Awaiting his arrival, Mark Hughes has had a lot to say about Stoke expected new signing Ramadan Sobhi, and spoke recently about meeting him last week.
After passing his stoke medical, the young prospect is now back in Egypt awaiting a granted work Visa.
It was exclusively revealed to KingFut The 19 year old attacking midfielder was recently in England completing his Stoke medical
”I met him last week and I am really excited about the prospect of working with him” Hughes commented.
”Obviously he’s got to come to the Premier League and be able to do it and have an impact – and he might be one that gets introduced to it and it’s a slow burner.
”But it’s a great opportunity for him and it’s a great opportunity for us to bring in a really talented young player.”
Ramadan Sobhi has been emerging as a regular starter for Egypt’s international team, after demonstrating his tremendous skill with former club, Al Ahly.
Italian outfit Udinese were all but far from signing the youngster, but after an improved offer from Stoke City, he now looks so start his career in Europe there.
Hughes went on to say ”He’s quick, he’s strong and he’s got strength on the ball. Like I said, he has ability in one-v-one situations and if we can get him in the right areas he will be able to create things.”
With such a big move from Al Ahly to the English Premier League, there are high expectations for Ramadan.
”He is playing at the top club in Egypt and there is a lot of interest. He is used to it, ever since he burst into the side two or so years ago, he has played 60 or 70 games.”
Hughes ended by saying ”He is experienced for his age and he’s dealt with the pressure. The augers well.”
Everything for Ramadan Sobhi’s move is finalized, but the youngster now awaits his work visa that was recently declined, but will look to be worked out soon.