The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
OFFICIAL: Maqassa trio Mahmoud ‘Dunga’, Hosny Fathi, Mohammed Mosaad sign for Zamalek
Misr El-Maqassa midfielders Mahmoud Abdelaty ‘Dunga’, Mohamed Mosaad, and left-back Hosny Fathi have signed for Zamalek, according to the latter side’s official social media accounts.
Despite being linked with Zamalek’s bitter rivals Al Ahly earlier this season, Dunga – nicknamed after the ex-Brazil player and manager due to his similar appearance – has completed a switch to Mit Okba instead.
The Sharkia native was an integral player for Misr El-Maqassa under manager Ehab Galal.
The 23-year-old defensive midfielder joins the Whites as they aim to finish in the top two spots in 2016 CAF Champions League Group B.
Meanwhile, Dunga’s teammate, Hosny Fathi has also joined the Whites, the club announced on Tuesday.
The 27-year-old spent the last two seasons at Maqassa, and now looks set to compete with Mohamed Gomaa and Hamada Tolba for the starting left-back role.
Finally, Zamalek rounded up their raid of Maqassa by securing the signature of 27-year-old midfielder Mohamed Mosaad. He scored four goals and added seven assists in 24 games for Maqassa this season.
— Zamalek SC (@ZSCOfficial) July 19, 2016