Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
OFFICIAL: Maqassa trio Mahmoud ‘Dunga’, Hosny Fathi, Mohammed Mosaad sign for Zamalek
Misr El-Maqassa midfielders Mahmoud Abdelaty ‘Dunga’, Mohamed Mosaad, and left-back Hosny Fathi have signed for Zamalek, according to the latter side’s official social media accounts.
Despite being linked with Zamalek’s bitter rivals Al Ahly earlier this season, Dunga – nicknamed after the ex-Brazil player and manager due to his similar appearance – has completed a switch to Mit Okba instead.
The Sharkia native was an integral player for Misr El-Maqassa under manager Ehab Galal.
The 23-year-old defensive midfielder joins the Whites as they aim to finish in the top two spots in 2016 CAF Champions League Group B.
Meanwhile, Dunga’s teammate, Hosny Fathi has also joined the Whites, the club announced on Tuesday.
The 27-year-old spent the last two seasons at Maqassa, and now looks set to compete with Mohamed Gomaa and Hamada Tolba for the starting left-back role.
Finally, Zamalek rounded up their raid of Maqassa by securing the signature of 27-year-old midfielder Mohamed Mosaad. He scored four goals and added seven assists in 24 games for Maqassa this season.
— Zamalek SC (@ZSCOfficial) July 19, 2016