Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Mohamed Ibrahim’s agent confirms he will be out for 9 weeks
After being on the wrong end of a painful tackle by Thabo Nthethe, Mohamed Ibrahim’s ankle required surgery. The operation was completed successfully on Tuesday.
His agent, Salem, confirmed however that the player will miss a significant amount of action before being able to return to the pitch: “After a successful surgery it is expected that Ibrahim will be back in nine weeks.
“He will start running eventually to improve his fitness in order to be available as soon as possible,” he claimed.
Ibrahim has been integral to the team lately and would have been depended on heavily given the imminent departure of fellow midfielder Kahraba to Saudi Arabia.
Ibrahim is expected to miss the remainder of Zamalek’s CAF Champions League games as well as the Egypt Cup games. It is also doubtful that he will be available for the start of the new domestic campaign.