Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Mohamed Ibrahim’s agent confirms he will be out for 9 weeks
After being on the wrong end of a painful tackle by Thabo Nthethe, Mohamed Ibrahim’s ankle required surgery. The operation was completed successfully on Tuesday.
His agent, Salem, confirmed however that the player will miss a significant amount of action before being able to return to the pitch: “After a successful surgery it is expected that Ibrahim will be back in nine weeks.
“He will start running eventually to improve his fitness in order to be available as soon as possible,” he claimed.
Ibrahim has been integral to the team lately and would have been depended on heavily given the imminent departure of fellow midfielder Kahraba to Saudi Arabia.
Ibrahim is expected to miss the remainder of Zamalek’s CAF Champions League games as well as the Egypt Cup games. It is also doubtful that he will be available for the start of the new domestic campaign.