Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Mohamed Ibrahim’s agent confirms he will be out for 9 weeks
After being on the wrong end of a painful tackle by Thabo Nthethe, Mohamed Ibrahim’s ankle required surgery. The operation was completed successfully on Tuesday.
His agent, Salem, confirmed however that the player will miss a significant amount of action before being able to return to the pitch: “After a successful surgery it is expected that Ibrahim will be back in nine weeks.
“He will start running eventually to improve his fitness in order to be available as soon as possible,” he claimed.
Ibrahim has been integral to the team lately and would have been depended on heavily given the imminent departure of fellow midfielder Kahraba to Saudi Arabia.
Ibrahim is expected to miss the remainder of Zamalek’s CAF Champions League games as well as the Egypt Cup games. It is also doubtful that he will be available for the start of the new domestic campaign.