Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Mohamed Ibrahim’s agent confirms he will be out for 9 weeks
After being on the wrong end of a painful tackle by Thabo Nthethe, Mohamed Ibrahim’s ankle required surgery. The operation was completed successfully on Tuesday.
His agent, Salem, confirmed however that the player will miss a significant amount of action before being able to return to the pitch: “After a successful surgery it is expected that Ibrahim will be back in nine weeks.
“He will start running eventually to improve his fitness in order to be available as soon as possible,” he claimed.
Ibrahim has been integral to the team lately and would have been depended on heavily given the imminent departure of fellow midfielder Kahraba to Saudi Arabia.
Ibrahim is expected to miss the remainder of Zamalek’s CAF Champions League games as well as the Egypt Cup games. It is also doubtful that he will be available for the start of the new domestic campaign.