ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Elmohamady features as Hull secure preseason victory
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes as Hull narrowly defeated Mansfield Town 0-1 in a preseason friendly on Tuesday.
Elmohamady started the match and was not substituted by manager Steve Bruce throughout the entire match.
Hull’s winning goal came in the 55th minute, courtesy of Jarrod Bowen.
The Tigers kick off their English Premier League campaign at home to defending champions Leicester City at the KC Stadium, on the 13th of August, with Hull participating in the country’s top footballing tier for the second time in three seasons after securing an immediate return from the Championship.