Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
ENPPI sign ex-Betis defender Amro Tarek
After the departures of Osama Ibrahim and Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, ENPPI are looking to reinforce their squad, and have started with Amro Tarek to fill the void left by Nassef.
The former Real Betis player terminated his contract with Ismaily just 33 days after signing a contract, to seal a move to the Cairo-based club.
The 24-year-old has previous Egyptian Premier League experience with El Gouna, who were relegated in 2015 as the player signed for Betis. He then had an unsuccessful stint with Columbus Crew, before returning to Egypt.