The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
ENPPI sign ex-Betis defender Amro Tarek
After the departures of Osama Ibrahim and Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, ENPPI are looking to reinforce their squad, and have started with Amro Tarek to fill the void left by Nassef.
The former Real Betis player terminated his contract with Ismaily just 33 days after signing a contract, to seal a move to the Cairo-based club.
The 24-year-old has previous Egyptian Premier League experience with El Gouna, who were relegated in 2015 as the player signed for Betis. He then had an unsuccessful stint with Columbus Crew, before returning to Egypt.