Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
ENPPI sign ex-Betis defender Amro Tarek
After the departures of Osama Ibrahim and Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, ENPPI are looking to reinforce their squad, and have started with Amro Tarek to fill the void left by Nassef.
The former Real Betis player terminated his contract with Ismaily just 33 days after signing a contract, to seal a move to the Cairo-based club.
The 24-year-old has previous Egyptian Premier League experience with El Gouna, who were relegated in 2015 as the player signed for Betis. He then had an unsuccessful stint with Columbus Crew, before returning to Egypt.