Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Aly Ghazal features in Nacional’s friendly win
The three goals of the game came from penalties. Nacional were awarded their first penalty in the 10th minute as Tiago Rodrigues stepped up to score from the spot, directing the ball to the opposite side of the goalkeeper’s dive.
Seventeen minutes later, Willyan stepped up for Nacional’s second penalty to double his team’s lead as the first half ended with a two-goal advantage for Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado looked to experiment, as he made 11 substitutions in the second half.
Fourteen minutes into the second half, Estoril were awarded a penalty as Billal Sebaihi reduced Nacional’s lead. Both teams failed to add more goal as the game ended in a 2-1 victory for Nacional.
Ghazal’s side previous friendly ended in a 0-0 draw with Uniao da Madeira on Saturday. They are scheduled to face CD Fátima at Rio Maior Municipal Stadium on Wednesday.