Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Aly Ghazal features in Nacional’s friendly win
The three goals of the game came from penalties. Nacional were awarded their first penalty in the 10th minute as Tiago Rodrigues stepped up to score from the spot, directing the ball to the opposite side of the goalkeeper’s dive.
Seventeen minutes later, Willyan stepped up for Nacional’s second penalty to double his team’s lead as the first half ended with a two-goal advantage for Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado looked to experiment, as he made 11 substitutions in the second half.
Fourteen minutes into the second half, Estoril were awarded a penalty as Billal Sebaihi reduced Nacional’s lead. Both teams failed to add more goal as the game ended in a 2-1 victory for Nacional.
Ghazal’s side previous friendly ended in a 0-0 draw with Uniao da Madeira on Saturday. They are scheduled to face CD Fátima at Rio Maior Municipal Stadium on Wednesday.