Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Aly Ghazal features in Nacional’s friendly win
The three goals of the game came from penalties. Nacional were awarded their first penalty in the 10th minute as Tiago Rodrigues stepped up to score from the spot, directing the ball to the opposite side of the goalkeeper’s dive.
Seventeen minutes later, Willyan stepped up for Nacional’s second penalty to double his team’s lead as the first half ended with a two-goal advantage for Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado looked to experiment, as he made 11 substitutions in the second half.
Fourteen minutes into the second half, Estoril were awarded a penalty as Billal Sebaihi reduced Nacional’s lead. Both teams failed to add more goal as the game ended in a 2-1 victory for Nacional.
Ghazal’s side previous friendly ended in a 0-0 draw with Uniao da Madeira on Saturday. They are scheduled to face CD Fátima at Rio Maior Municipal Stadium on Wednesday.