Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
Aly Ghazal features in Nacional’s friendly win
The three goals of the game came from penalties. Nacional were awarded their first penalty in the 10th minute as Tiago Rodrigues stepped up to score from the spot, directing the ball to the opposite side of the goalkeeper’s dive.
Seventeen minutes later, Willyan stepped up for Nacional’s second penalty to double his team’s lead as the first half ended with a two-goal advantage for Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado looked to experiment, as he made 11 substitutions in the second half.
Fourteen minutes into the second half, Estoril were awarded a penalty as Billal Sebaihi reduced Nacional’s lead. Both teams failed to add more goal as the game ended in a 2-1 victory for Nacional.
Ghazal’s side previous friendly ended in a 0-0 draw with Uniao da Madeira on Saturday. They are scheduled to face CD Fátima at Rio Maior Municipal Stadium on Wednesday.