AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Aly Ghazal features in Nacional’s friendly win
The three goals of the game came from penalties. Nacional were awarded their first penalty in the 10th minute as Tiago Rodrigues stepped up to score from the spot, directing the ball to the opposite side of the goalkeeper’s dive.
Seventeen minutes later, Willyan stepped up for Nacional’s second penalty to double his team’s lead as the first half ended with a two-goal advantage for Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado looked to experiment, as he made 11 substitutions in the second half.
Fourteen minutes into the second half, Estoril were awarded a penalty as Billal Sebaihi reduced Nacional’s lead. Both teams failed to add more goal as the game ended in a 2-1 victory for Nacional.
Ghazal’s side previous friendly ended in a 0-0 draw with Uniao da Madeira on Saturday. They are scheduled to face CD Fátima at Rio Maior Municipal Stadium on Wednesday.