In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ali Maaloul: I won’t join Al Ahly unless my team agrees
Tunisian left-back Ali Maaloul has talked about recent negotiations with Al Ahly and whether the deal is finalized or not.
Maaloul has been on Ahly’s radar for quite some time, and it has been recently reported that the deal was as good as done in the last few weeks pending the official announcement.
The 26-year-old has talked to Tunisian ‘Diwan’ radio channel about the recent negotiations saying: “It’s not true what’s being said in the media that I finalized a deal with Al Ahly or any other club.
“Negotiations are still ongoing with my agent and he’s the one responsible for talking to Al Ahly and other clubs wanting to sign me.”
It’s worth noting that were reports of several French clubs like Toulouse that are interested in signing Maaloul, but Al Ahly being closer to signing the CS Sfaxien player.
“There’s been an agreement with CS Sfaxien that they have to agree on the bids that are presented for me and that’s all for the club’s best interest.”
It’s worth noting that the player’s contract with CS Sfaxien has a release clause worth $500,000, but whether Al Ahly will pay that amount or more to sign the player is yet to be seen.