Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Moulaye Ahmed: Personal terms disagreement stopped Smouha move
Moulaye Ahmed has revealed the actual reason for his Smouha move falling through, claiming that the Alexandria club failed to agree on his personal terms.
The Mauritanian attacker has denied that a failed medical was behind his move to Smouha falling through.
The denial comes after Smouha announced via Twitter that Khalil had failed his medical, before quickly deleting the tweet.
The player revealed that both parties mutually agreed on terminating his contract, after a disagreement regarding personal terms.
It is believed that Smouha president Farag Amer terminated the player’s contract just hours after signing Khalil.
Smouha apparently claimed that the player has heart-related health issues, which lead the club to terminate his contract.