Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Moulaye Ahmed: Personal terms disagreement stopped Smouha move
Moulaye Ahmed has revealed the actual reason for his Smouha move falling through, claiming that the Alexandria club failed to agree on his personal terms.
The Mauritanian attacker has denied that a failed medical was behind his move to Smouha falling through.
The denial comes after Smouha announced via Twitter that Khalil had failed his medical, before quickly deleting the tweet.
The player revealed that both parties mutually agreed on terminating his contract, after a disagreement regarding personal terms.
It is believed that Smouha president Farag Amer terminated the player’s contract just hours after signing Khalil.
Smouha apparently claimed that the player has heart-related health issues, which lead the club to terminate his contract.