An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Moulaye Ahmed: Personal terms disagreement stopped Smouha move
Moulaye Ahmed has revealed the actual reason for his Smouha move falling through, claiming that the Alexandria club failed to agree on his personal terms.
The Mauritanian attacker has denied that a failed medical was behind his move to Smouha falling through.
The denial comes after Smouha announced via Twitter that Khalil had failed his medical, before quickly deleting the tweet.
The player revealed that both parties mutually agreed on terminating his contract, after a disagreement regarding personal terms.
It is believed that Smouha president Farag Amer terminated the player’s contract just hours after signing Khalil.
Smouha apparently claimed that the player has heart-related health issues, which lead the club to terminate his contract.