Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Moulaye Ahmed: Personal terms disagreement stopped Smouha move
Moulaye Ahmed has revealed the actual reason for his Smouha move falling through, claiming that the Alexandria club failed to agree on his personal terms.
The Mauritanian attacker has denied that a failed medical was behind his move to Smouha falling through.
The denial comes after Smouha announced via Twitter that Khalil had failed his medical, before quickly deleting the tweet.
The player revealed that both parties mutually agreed on terminating his contract, after a disagreement regarding personal terms.
It is believed that Smouha president Farag Amer terminated the player’s contract just hours after signing Khalil.
Smouha apparently claimed that the player has heart-related health issues, which lead the club to terminate his contract.