Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Moulaye Ahmed: Personal terms disagreement stopped Smouha move
Moulaye Ahmed has revealed the actual reason for his Smouha move falling through, claiming that the Alexandria club failed to agree on his personal terms.
The Mauritanian attacker has denied that a failed medical was behind his move to Smouha falling through.
The denial comes after Smouha announced via Twitter that Khalil had failed his medical, before quickly deleting the tweet.
The player revealed that both parties mutually agreed on terminating his contract, after a disagreement regarding personal terms.
It is believed that Smouha president Farag Amer terminated the player’s contract just hours after signing Khalil.
Smouha apparently claimed that the player has heart-related health issues, which lead the club to terminate his contract.