Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh Gomaa eyes more minutes for national team call up
Playmaker Saleh Gomaa, 23, insists that he is unhappy with the lack of minutes he is getting at Al Ahly, and he is considering a loan move if he doesn’t receive more game time.
Gomaa insists that he does love the club and the fans by saying, “It is a huge honor to play for a club like Al Ahly, as I do have respect and love for both the club and the fans.”
The former ENPPI man also commented on his lack of game time, “My desire and my passion is huge. I am looking forward to proving myself and playing for the national team in the coming period.
“But currently, I am not receiving the game time I deserve, which will minimize my chances to receive a call up from the national team, and I do aim to be part of the national team in the coming period,” he followed.
The player also denied the rumors and speculations that are going on through social media: “We (the player and his agent) didn’t offer ourselves to any teams abroad, as we are not looking forward to any moves now, but we might in the future if the situation doesn’t improve,” he said.
Finally, the player admitted, “If I am not going to be handed the game time that will be sufficient for me to qualify for the national team, I might consider a loan offer that suits me abroad.”