Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh Gomaa eyes more minutes for national team call up
Playmaker Saleh Gomaa, 23, insists that he is unhappy with the lack of minutes he is getting at Al Ahly, and he is considering a loan move if he doesn’t receive more game time.
Gomaa insists that he does love the club and the fans by saying, “It is a huge honor to play for a club like Al Ahly, as I do have respect and love for both the club and the fans.”
The former ENPPI man also commented on his lack of game time, “My desire and my passion is huge. I am looking forward to proving myself and playing for the national team in the coming period.
“But currently, I am not receiving the game time I deserve, which will minimize my chances to receive a call up from the national team, and I do aim to be part of the national team in the coming period,” he followed.
The player also denied the rumors and speculations that are going on through social media: “We (the player and his agent) didn’t offer ourselves to any teams abroad, as we are not looking forward to any moves now, but we might in the future if the situation doesn’t improve,” he said.
Finally, the player admitted, “If I am not going to be handed the game time that will be sufficient for me to qualify for the national team, I might consider a loan offer that suits me abroad.”