Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Zamalek edge closer to securing loan deal for Nigerian forward Stanley
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour has contacted Wadi Degla president Maged Samy, to enquire about the availability of Degla’s Nigerian striker Stanley Ohawuchi.
Samy is reportedly not interested in selling the club’s main forward but is open to a loan move. Mortada Mansour squashed all rumors that Zambian striker Emmanuel Mayuka will be involved in a swap deal.
Mayuka has not impressed Zamalek SC’s board and fans since his arrival last January, and the club hope to sell the Zambian striker before completing any deal for Stanley in order to free a foreign spot in the squad list.
Stanley, 26, caught the eye of both Cairo giants Zamalek and Al Ahly since arriving at Wadi Degla from Sliema Wanderers. The race has heated up for the Nigerian’s signature after the player scored 16 goals in the league last season, coming third in the top scorers list behind Hossam Paolo  and Zamalek striker Bassem Morsy .