Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Zamalek edge closer to securing loan deal for Nigerian forward Stanley
Samy is reportedly not interested in selling the club’s main forward but is open to a loan move. Mortada Mansour squashed all rumors that Zambian striker Emmanuel Mayuka will be involved in a swap deal.
Mayuka has not impressed Zamalek SC’s board and fans since his arrival last January, and the club hope to sell the Zambian striker before completing any deal for Stanley in order to free a foreign spot in the squad list.
Stanley, 26, caught the eye of both Cairo giants Zamalek and Al Ahly since arriving at Wadi Degla from Sliema Wanderers. The race has heated up for the Nigerian’s signature after the player scored 16 goals in the league last season, coming third in the top scorers list behind Hossam Paolo  and Zamalek striker Bassem Morsy .