Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Zamalek edge closer to securing loan deal for Nigerian forward Stanley
Samy is reportedly not interested in selling the club’s main forward but is open to a loan move. Mortada Mansour squashed all rumors that Zambian striker Emmanuel Mayuka will be involved in a swap deal.
Mayuka has not impressed Zamalek SC’s board and fans since his arrival last January, and the club hope to sell the Zambian striker before completing any deal for Stanley in order to free a foreign spot in the squad list.
Stanley, 26, caught the eye of both Cairo giants Zamalek and Al Ahly since arriving at Wadi Degla from Sliema Wanderers. The race has heated up for the Nigerian’s signature after the player scored 16 goals in the league last season, coming third in the top scorers list behind Hossam Paolo  and Zamalek striker Bassem Morsy .