Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Zamalek edge closer to securing loan deal for Nigerian forward Stanley
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour has contacted Wadi Degla president Maged Samy, to enquire about the availability of Degla’s Nigerian striker Stanley Ohawuchi.
Samy is reportedly not interested in selling the club’s main forward but is open to a loan move. Mortada Mansour squashed all rumors that Zambian striker Emmanuel Mayuka will be involved in a swap deal.
Mayuka has not impressed Zamalek SC’s board and fans since his arrival last January, and the club hope to sell the Zambian striker before completing any deal for Stanley in order to free a foreign spot in the squad list.
Stanley, 26, caught the eye of both Cairo giants Zamalek and Al Ahly since arriving at Wadi Degla from Sliema Wanderers. The race has heated up for the Nigerian’s signature after the player scored 16 goals in the league last season, coming third in the top scorers list behind Hossam Paolo  and Zamalek striker Bassem Morsy .