Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
OFFICIAL: Marwan Mohsen joins Al Ahly from Ismaily
Egypt and Ismaily striker Marwan Mohsen has officially joined Al Ahly on Thursday after signing a five-year contract.
The former Ismaily forward has seemingly impressed Al Ahly’s coach Martin Jol; having been directly involved in 22 goals this past season with El Daraweesh; 14 goals and 8 assists.
Ismaily’s chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud revealed last week that the Cairo giants had offered 10 million EGP to get the services of the former Gil Vicente player.
The Egyptian champions are hoping that Mohsen will be a suitable replacement for Gabon forward Malick Evouna, who moved to China for a record $8 million transfer fee.
Marwan Mohsen was previously on Al Ahly’s radar when he was playing for Petrojet; however, Portuguese outfit Gil Vicente managed to sign him in 2014, where he did not score any goals in 20 league matches.
He represented Egypt with the Olympic and senior national teams; netting thrice in ten appearances for the Pharaohs.
Mohsen was one of two starting forwards in KingFut’s Team of the Season following an impressive season with El Daraweesh.