Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Marwan Mohsen joins Al Ahly from Ismaily
The former Ismaily forward has seemingly impressed Al Ahly’s coach Martin Jol; having been directly involved in 22 goals this past season with El Daraweesh; 14 goals and 8 assists.
Ismaily’s chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud revealed last week that the Cairo giants had offered 10 million EGP to get the services of the former Gil Vicente player.
The Egyptian champions are hoping that Mohsen will be a suitable replacement for Gabon forward Malick Evouna, who moved to China for a record $8 million transfer fee.
Marwan Mohsen was previously on Al Ahly’s radar when he was playing for Petrojet; however, Portuguese outfit Gil Vicente managed to sign him in 2014, where he did not score any goals in 20 league matches.
He represented Egypt with the Olympic and senior national teams; netting thrice in ten appearances for the Pharaohs.
Mohsen was one of two starting forwards in KingFut’s Team of the Season following an impressive season with El Daraweesh.