The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Anderlecht manager: Trezeguet is a special player
RSC Anderlecht’s new manager René Weiler has praised Egyptian youngster Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ in the light of his recent form.
After making his move to Belgian side Anderlecht permanent in May, and despite playing a limited number of minutes, Trezeguet has impressed with Les Mauves after scoring four goals so far in the 2016-2017 pre-season. Weiler was ready to praise the 21-year-old following Anderlecht’s 3-1 win over Dutch side Heerenveen.
Speaking of his attitude on the field, the Swiss manager said, “He always plays with an appetite and he always gives one hundred percent.”
“He is still young, but when he has the ball, you immediately see that he has something special,” he continued.
The 42-year-old manager also believes that there is still room for improvement and that certain aspects of Trezeguet’s game needs improvement.
“He scored again, as he has already scored in almost every match he has played. But this game [football] is also tactical, and he needs to learn that and adapt.”
Trezeguet might enjoy UEFA Champions League football if Anderlecht manage to qualify. Anderlecht will face Rostov in the third qualifying round on the 26th of July.