Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Ghazal captains Nacional in 3-2 victory over Sporting B
Egyptian defender Aly Ghazal has captained Nacional in their second consecutive friendly win as they defeated Sporting B 3-2 on Thursday.
Nacional played a goalless draw with second division Uniao da Madeira in their first friendly on July 16, before beating Estoril 2-1, in a match that witnessed three penalties.
Sporting opened the scoring in the 21st minute as they capitalised on a defensive error from Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado made 11 substitutions during half time, yet Sporting managed to double their lead two minutes into the second half.
Ghazal’s side produced a second half comeback as they reduced the deficit in the 59th minute, before levelling the score one minute later.
Thirteen minutes to full time, Nacional took the lead for the first time after taking advantage of the keeper’s error, as the game ended in a 3-2 victory for Nacional.
Nacional are gearing up for the new season, where they are set to face Chaves in the league opening on August 14.