Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Ghazal captains Nacional in 3-2 victory over Sporting B
Egyptian defender Aly Ghazal has captained Nacional in their second consecutive friendly win as they defeated Sporting B 3-2 on Thursday.
Nacional played a goalless draw with second division Uniao da Madeira in their first friendly on July 16, before beating Estoril 2-1, in a match that witnessed three penalties.
Sporting opened the scoring in the 21st minute as they capitalised on a defensive error from Nacional.
Nacional manager Manuel Machado made 11 substitutions during half time, yet Sporting managed to double their lead two minutes into the second half.
Ghazal’s side produced a second half comeback as they reduced the deficit in the 59th minute, before levelling the score one minute later.
Thirteen minutes to full time, Nacional took the lead for the first time after taking advantage of the keeper’s error, as the game ended in a 3-2 victory for Nacional.
Nacional are gearing up for the new season, where they are set to face Chaves in the league opening on August 14.