Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Kahraba scores magnificent curler on Ittihad debut
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored a goal and assisted two in his first match with Ittihad Jeddah in a friendly against Jeddah Club.
The Egyptian winger had joined Ittihad Jeddah on a season-long loan from Zamalek earlier this week, and featured in Ittihad’s 5-0 thrashing of Jeddah Club.
Kahraba started the game on the bench and watched his team take the lead through Sultan Mendesh in the 20th minute of the game.
Kahraba was subbed on in the 30th minute of the match before scoring a superb curler from the edge of the box just four minutes later. The tempo of the game slowed down until the half-way mark of the second-half.
Mahmoud Kahraba crossed the ball to Ahmed Al-Oufy who scored Ittihad Jeddah’s third goal of the match. Four minutes later, Ahmed Al-Nazri was on the scoresheet thanks to Kahraba who provided him with a pass that led to his goal.
Abdul-Aziz Al-Araini sealed Ittihad’s fifth goal to record the team’s first win of the pre-season.