Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Kahraba scores magnificent curler on Ittihad debut
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored a goal and assisted two in his first match with Ittihad Jeddah in a friendly against Jeddah Club.
The Egyptian winger had joined Ittihad Jeddah on a season-long loan from Zamalek earlier this week, and featured in Ittihad’s 5-0 thrashing of Jeddah Club.
Kahraba started the game on the bench and watched his team take the lead through Sultan Mendesh in the 20th minute of the game.
Kahraba was subbed on in the 30th minute of the match before scoring a superb curler from the edge of the box just four minutes later. The tempo of the game slowed down until the half-way mark of the second-half.
Mahmoud Kahraba crossed the ball to Ahmed Al-Oufy who scored Ittihad Jeddah’s third goal of the match. Four minutes later, Ahmed Al-Nazri was on the scoresheet thanks to Kahraba who provided him with a pass that led to his goal.
Abdul-Aziz Al-Araini sealed Ittihad’s fifth goal to record the team’s first win of the pre-season.