Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Kahraba scores magnificent curler on Ittihad debut
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored a goal and assisted two in his first match with Ittihad Jeddah in a friendly against Jeddah Club.
The Egyptian winger had joined Ittihad Jeddah on a season-long loan from Zamalek earlier this week, and featured in Ittihad’s 5-0 thrashing of Jeddah Club.
Kahraba started the game on the bench and watched his team take the lead through Sultan Mendesh in the 20th minute of the game.
Kahraba was subbed on in the 30th minute of the match before scoring a superb curler from the edge of the box just four minutes later. The tempo of the game slowed down until the half-way mark of the second-half.
Mahmoud Kahraba crossed the ball to Ahmed Al-Oufy who scored Ittihad Jeddah’s third goal of the match. Four minutes later, Ahmed Al-Nazri was on the scoresheet thanks to Kahraba who provided him with a pass that led to his goal.
Abdul-Aziz Al-Araini sealed Ittihad’s fifth goal to record the team’s first win of the pre-season.