Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Kahraba scores magnificent curler on Ittihad debut
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored a goal and assisted two in his first match with Ittihad Jeddah in a friendly against Jeddah Club.
The Egyptian winger had joined Ittihad Jeddah on a season-long loan from Zamalek earlier this week, and featured in Ittihad’s 5-0 thrashing of Jeddah Club.
Kahraba started the game on the bench and watched his team take the lead through Sultan Mendesh in the 20th minute of the game.
Kahraba was subbed on in the 30th minute of the match before scoring a superb curler from the edge of the box just four minutes later. The tempo of the game slowed down until the half-way mark of the second-half.
Mahmoud Kahraba crossed the ball to Ahmed Al-Oufy who scored Ittihad Jeddah’s third goal of the match. Four minutes later, Ahmed Al-Nazri was on the scoresheet thanks to Kahraba who provided him with a pass that led to his goal.
Abdul-Aziz Al-Araini sealed Ittihad’s fifth goal to record the team’s first win of the pre-season.