KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Kahraba scores magnificent curler on Ittihad debut
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored a goal and assisted two in his first match with Ittihad Jeddah in a friendly against Jeddah Club.
The Egyptian winger had joined Ittihad Jeddah on a season-long loan from Zamalek earlier this week, and featured in Ittihad’s 5-0 thrashing of Jeddah Club.
Kahraba started the game on the bench and watched his team take the lead through Sultan Mendesh in the 20th minute of the game.
Kahraba was subbed on in the 30th minute of the match before scoring a superb curler from the edge of the box just four minutes later. The tempo of the game slowed down until the half-way mark of the second-half.
Mahmoud Kahraba crossed the ball to Ahmed Al-Oufy who scored Ittihad Jeddah’s third goal of the match. Four minutes later, Ahmed Al-Nazri was on the scoresheet thanks to Kahraba who provided him with a pass that led to his goal.
Abdul-Aziz Al-Araini sealed Ittihad’s fifth goal to record the team’s first win of the pre-season.