Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Marwan Mohsen included in squad set to face Wydad
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has announced the squad set to face Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League group stage.
The squad features the inclusion of newly acquired Marwan Mohsen, who was officially announced yesterday as the ex-Ismaily striker isn’t cup tied and has been registered in the club’s African squad list.
Mohsen has taken one place with three remaining in the African squad list with other signings set to be registered once announced by Al Ahly.
Al Ahly have yet to register newly signed goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shennawy who signed from Petrojet two weeks ago with Sayed Abdel-Hafiz, Ahly’s football director, saying that the club are yet to decide on his inclusion.
The Red Devils sit last in their group with only one point after two losses and a draw. They desperately need an away win against Wydad for them to still have hope in qualifying for the semi-finals.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Hany, Bassem Ali, Ahmed Hegazy, Rami Rabia, Mohamed Naguib, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Ahmed Hamdy, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Saleh Gomaa.
Strikers: John Antwi, Emad Meteb, Amr Gamal, Marwan Mohsen.