Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Esperance contact Al Ahly over Saad Samir
The Blood and Gold expressed their interest in acquiring the services of the 27-year-old Egyptian to boost their defensive squad.
Due to the arrival of the duo, Ahmed Hegazy and Ramy Rabia, Samir lost his spot in the starting squad, featuring only a couple of times the last season and losing his National Team spot.
The Egyptian international, is determined to find more playing minutes in a new place to dig his way back to the National Team.