Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
Mark Hughes: No problems in Ramadan Sobhi’s deal
The 19-year-old attacking midfielder has completed a medical for Stoke City last week, with Hughes assuring the transfer should be completed in the next few days.
“I understand that we are trying to get him [Sobhi] the right visas to come and join us,” Hughes said on Saturday.
“It can take us a few days and once that is resolved he can come and join us. The process is a bit frustrating but there’s no problem. We hope to see him out in America or if not, when we get back,” he added.