Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Mohamed Koffi flees Egypt after Mortada allegations
Mohamed Koffi was diagnosed with a knee injury after Zamalek’s most recent CAF Champions League fixture against Mamelodi Sundowns.
Club president Mortada Mansour attacked the defender for not featuring against Ittihad of Alexandria in the Egypt Cup, and accused him by faking his injury; Koffi replied with a Facebook photo taken during a therapy session.
Koffi apparently left Egypt on Saturday night in retaliation to Mansour’s quotes, and Zamalek have issued a warning to the player ahead of their return fixture in South Africa on Wednesday.
This would be the second time Koffi has missed a match, after his absence against Nigerian side Enyimba due to a problem with his wages.