In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Mohamed Koffi flees Egypt after Mortada allegations
Mohamed Koffi was diagnosed with a knee injury after Zamalek’s most recent CAF Champions League fixture against Mamelodi Sundowns.
Club president Mortada Mansour attacked the defender for not featuring against Ittihad of Alexandria in the Egypt Cup, and accused him by faking his injury; Koffi replied with a Facebook photo taken during a therapy session.
Koffi apparently left Egypt on Saturday night in retaliation to Mansour’s quotes, and Zamalek have issued a warning to the player ahead of their return fixture in South Africa on Wednesday.
This would be the second time Koffi has missed a match, after his absence against Nigerian side Enyimba due to a problem with his wages.