Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Dakhleya sign Goldi’s Ahmed El-Merghany
The former Wadi Degla defender has sparked controversy back in July 2015 after posting critical comments on Facebook regarding Egypt’s president Abd El-Fattah El-Sisi.
El-Merghany’s comments came after Egypt suffered some terrorist attacks in Sinai resulting in the death of over 60 army servicemen in Sheikh Zuweid.
Wadi Degla reacted firmly at that time, deciding to terminate El-Merghany’s contract despite him being one of the team’s most important players.
Afterwards, Goldi’s coach and former Egypt international midfielder Ibrahim Said announced that the third tier club has signed the ex-Zamalek defender; adding that he will help him move to a higher club.