Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Dakhleya sign Goldi’s Ahmed El-Merghany
The former Wadi Degla defender has sparked controversy back in July 2015 after posting critical comments on Facebook regarding Egypt’s president Abd El-Fattah El-Sisi.
El-Merghany’s comments came after Egypt suffered some terrorist attacks in Sinai resulting in the death of over 60 army servicemen in Sheikh Zuweid.
Wadi Degla reacted firmly at that time, deciding to terminate El-Merghany’s contract despite him being one of the team’s most important players.
Afterwards, Goldi’s coach and former Egypt international midfielder Ibrahim Said announced that the third tier club has signed the ex-Zamalek defender; adding that he will help him move to a higher club.