Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
OFFICIAL: Ali Maaloul joins Al Ahly from CS Sfaxien
The Sfaxien captain becomes Al Ahly’s third signing of the summer window, after Petrojet’s Mohamed El-Shenawy and Ismaily’s Marwan Mohsen.
Ali Maaloul started his career in Sfaxien’s youth setup, before being promoted to the first team at the end of the 2008-2009 season.
The Tunisian international scored 36 goals and provided 43 assists in his eight seasons with his boyhood club.
The 26-year-old defender finished as the 2015/2016 Tunisian Ligue 1 top scorer with 16 goals, the highest-ever amount of goals scored by a defender in one season in the league’s history.
The left-back is expected to be registered by Al Ahly in the the club’s squad for the remainder of their 2016 CAF Champions League campaign.